This is tested function at AMD 12.2 + NVIDIA R295.73 + PhysX 9.12.0213 with hybrid setup.
* Includes 1 registry file
* Includes 1 folder with 2 files (Batman included "PhysXCooking.dll" v220.127.116.11 and Official v18.104.22.168 "PhysXCore.dll")
* Includes 1 "PhysXDevice.dll"-file (Official latest PhysX file from PhysX v9.12.0213)
Make sure you have "PhysX-9.12.0213-SystemSoftware.msi" installed(not
included with R295.73) and GENL PhysX Mod v1.05ff applied before doing
this modification. This was tested functional with NVIDIA R295.73.
1. Extract and copy "v2.8.4"-folder -> "%programfiles(x86)%\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Engines"
2. backup files at batman binaries folder:
3. delete files at batman binaries folder:
4. Copy included "PhysXDevice.dll"-file -> Batman "Binaries\win32"-folder.
5. Merge 'physx_284_regfix.reg' to your registry. (x86 is for 32-bit systems, x64 is for 64-bit systems)
6. restart your machine.
(This works with or without fake/real display at NVIDIA adapter however since of the detections
I am suggesting that you do fake monitor at least by windows display setup > detect > select
nvidia adapter > attach to any VGA > apply > extend to it > apply)